Saturday, June 25, 2011

Old platoon

I enlisted less than that 17 years old, at home, the youngest spoon-fed, what all can't do. Walk into camp thanks to the northeast of the bearded old platoon cadastral caress, that I have less of a lot of hardships. JunCao, shooting, throwing, wash clothes, shoes, brush is old platoon of the church by holding. Night guard, the heart is very fear, old platoon every time with me, to tell me he stood guard enlisted some of that moment when the recruits story, strong I of nerve.
Soon, I met into a major problem is do not have enough to eat. Southerners love rice, but every time I eat first bowls of rice to play the second dishes, company for nothing will see bottom, and the rest of it is hard as rocks, you don't chew chew corn before there. Want to look for person to say again afraid leadership criticism has small bourgeois ideology. Then the training intensity big, to the end of practice, my whole body cold out, physical weaknesses. Old long saw my problem, he silently call me aside, tell me a secret: the first bowls of rice only hit half bowl of soup, pick up a few mouth, the food down. Then go to severely buckle on a large bowl of eat slowly, it will be plenty to eat. According to the old long taught me to do, indeed as expected efficacious. Since then I ends the hungry belly of history.
At that time, sometimes urgent gather in companies often is in the morning, sometimes it was night, sometimes is Sunday. The power of the set in the company commander hand, nobody knows what he will whistle. If urgent gather late, the commander will fine you QuanLian personnel in front of the three laps around the run. Listen to veterans, he said at the hands of a few lines are all afraid of him this recruit. Once, adjacent to the villagers return visit, men several times by the letter to me to take home a sent his letter. Before I go, with old platoon please the false, estimates that this day should not have urgent gather, just like in the villagers there long sit down for a while. But soon, phoned to say LianBu urgent gather, frighten so I keep big run, I got the playground, QuanLian personnel together brush lined up team. The company commander was about to punish me when I was running, old platoon commander to calm to step, saying he must report the false, he sent by generation. Actually the old platoon is very clear my thigh two inside long tinea, so hot in the sun around the playground wounds will be more three times." After the dissolution of the old platoon, set to comfort me, I still can, da ba da tears to fall off.
The second year, talk about the DuoNian love spring's fiancee wanted to force and old married lines. QuanLian fluctuation, military camp inside and outside radiant with joy. Newly-married bridal chamber, the company commander that night side to make the night to spread.
Newly married but less than half a month, QuanLian silently spread words: say old divorce. Lieutenant How could it be possible? But soon and that is true. The company commander, YingBu, regimental headquarters of the mighty chieftains to do work, it is said that the old lieutenant governor regimental headquarters are put his CARDS on the table, the old lines at the end of the year will be promoted to vice company commander, will he thought of his future, pay attention to the political influence. But all BuJiShi, old platoon is adamant, new wife just 1 vigorously cry. QuanLian fluctuation comment in succession, I long for, concern, and can't find out. At the end of the year, after this long old breath.return almost thirty years, and had not been able to and old platoon contact. He also has been the question mark of divorce in my heart for nearly 30 years to put aside.
I transferred to local work, a business trip, I went to the northeast old platoon in the county, was about to in a bankrupt enterprise in the dormitory of the found I miss the old long day and night.
After feeling about, I finally can't endure cross-examine old platoon that year to and his wife divorced reasons.
Old long told me: after marriage, he found themselves with sexual dysfunction, let his wife for happiness, not mistake her youth, resolutely put forward for a divorce, wife and anyway don't agree. That's, in that time, this kind of privacy who dare to speak publicly? With his wife after the civilian work, on the south to the north DuoCi hospital, are not healed, decades he and his wife never had sex.
Here, the old long hands holding the head deeply buried in two lap, can't see his expression, but dropped by the drop by drop tears is old deep inside the overflowing lieutenant pain streaming...
Old platoon tell me, two years before his wife died in the depression, he has been on a bed of ashes.
I walked out of the old the lieutenant's home, looking at the sky, the in the mind of the dim down the quality stuffy as paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment